Careers at HTZ
HTZ is a leading manufacturer and supplier of laboratory equipment for the diagnostic, pharma and industrial laboratory sectors. In order to compete succesfully, HTZ employs highly qualified professionals in all areas of the business but in particular welcomes those who are keen to get involved in the process of design and manufacture of scientific instruments.
HTZ employs a wide range of professionals including: Biologists, Biochemists, Engineers (Mechanical, Software and Electronic) and is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals who are keen to make a difference. As an SME, we particularly welcome individuals with the initiative and drive to push projects through to completion. In return, we offer rewarding opportunities to make a significant contribution to the company, its products and, most importantly, to its customers.
HTZ is particulary proud of its record in providing cost effective automation to laboratories all over the world. As most of our instruments are sold outside the UK there are plenty of opportunities for travel for those positions in sales, marketing and technical support.
To apply for any of the positions posted below please forward your contact details to email@example.com.
Current Job Opportunities (May 2022)
Electronics Production Engineer/Technician
HTZ is seeking an experienced electronics & production technician.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a practical background involving electronics and ideally have had technical training which resulted in a City & Guilds or HNC/D qualification
- Be fully conversant with and understand circuit diagrams utilising current methods of fabrication (SMD) and be able to liaise with design engineers.
- Be fully conversant and experienced in the use of hand tools relevant to current production methods.
- Be self-motivated.
- Enjoy working in a small team environment.
- Be capable of working to a high standard as expected of a ISO 9001 registered company.
It would be considered an advantage if the successful applicant has experience in:
- Compiling technical documentation such as manufacturing procedures and service manuals.
- Technical training and supervision
In return we can offer the right candidate the following remuneration:
- Competitive salary (relevant to experience)
- 25 days company holiday (full entitlement)
- Company Pension
HTZ is based in East Grinstead, West Sussex. Conveniently located near Gatwick airport and local rail connections to central London, it’s a great place to come and work. Within striking distance of Ashdown Forrest and the Sussex Weald it is ideally situated for those seeking rural pursuits yet the town remains within a 60 minutes train journey into central London with all it has to offer.